Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple and easy with a little variety on green beans.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 quart green beans (fresh or quart jar)
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Add beans to olive oil on medium high in frying pan.
- Add salt & pepper & rosemary.
- Saute for about 25 minutes.
- (Cover and cook for 40 minutes for fresh beans.).
Fantastic. Easy, fast, and with tons of flavour. I did add some minced garlic to the pan as well. Makes beans 'company worthy'. Thanks countrylife for sharing your recipe. Made for Spring PAC 2009.
I used frozen green beans. As I prefer my veggies on the al dente side I didn't cook as long as specified. Combined ith recipe #301965 I had a nice Pick A Chef Spring '09 meal.
I used half runner beans and they were so good! I did use a little water so the beans would cook without getting too scorched. Loved it! Thanks! Made for PAC(Pick a Chef) Fall 2008.