1/1 Photo of Sauteed Green Beans With Almonds
A simple, but delicious, dish. The cooking method really brings out the flavor of fresh-from-the-garden green beans. Recipe serves 4-5 as a side dish, or 2 as a vegetarian main course over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saute pan, melt olive oil and butter over medium-low heat.
- 2Add shallots and saute 1 minute.
- 3Add green beans, garlic, salt, and onion powder. Stir to coat beans.
- 4Saute until beans are almost tender.
- 5Add almonds and continue to saute until green beans are crisp-tender.
- 6Serve warm as a side dish, or over rice as a vegetarian main course.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Green Beans With Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.5
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 41.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g