heather in Ont,'s Note:
The garlic and pine nuts enchance the flavour of this wonderful vegetable dish. The beans are tender and the red bell peppers add a nice color. I served this with chicken and rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook green beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender about 4 minutes.
- 2Drain; rinse with cold water to cool quickly and drain again.
- 3Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- 4Add peppers; sauté until just tender, about 5 minutes Add butter to same skillet; melt.
- 5Add garlic; suaté for approx.
- 61 minute.
- 7Add green beans and sauté until heated through about 5 minutes Mix in nuts; season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Green Beans, Red Bell Peppers and Pine Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.5
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 48.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g