1/9 Photos of Sauteed Green Beans and Red Onion
Very delicious. Taken on Everyday Food : Food Network
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, bring 1 cup water, oil, salt, and pepper to a simmer over medium heat.
- 2Add the green beans and onion.
- 3Cover, and cook until the beans are crisp-tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- 4Uncover, and continue cooking, stirring frequently, until water has evaporated, beans are tender, and onions are beginning to brown, 5 to 8 minutes more.
- 5Stir in vinegar and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Green Beans and Red Onion
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 591.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g