1/1 Photo of Sauteed Green Beans and Cherry Tomatoes
Easy enough for everyday, delicious enough for company. I found this in Eating Well Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add green beans and cook, stirring often, until seared in spots, 2 to 3 minutes. Add water, cover, reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes for tender-crisp or 6 minutes for tender.
- 3Push the beans to the side; add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- 4Add tomatoes, stir everything together and cook until the tomatoes begin to break down, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat; stir in vinegar, salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Green Beans and Cherry Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.4
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g