1/2 Photos of Sauteed Green Beans
My favorite way to eat green beans, and very easy to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil green beans until they are still a little crunchy but fork tender. Drain.
- 2Heat olive oil in a big skillet then add garlic. Cook about 30 seconds or 1 minute (make sure you do not burn it).
- 3Add green beans to skillet and saute about 7 minutes, tossing frequently.
- 4Squeeze with fresh lemon juice and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.7
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g