Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My favorite way to eat green beans, and very easy to make
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon
- kosher salt
- Boil green beans until they are still a little crunchy but fork tender. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a big skillet then add garlic. Cook about 30 seconds or 1 minute (make sure you do not burn it).
- Add green beans to skillet and saute about 7 minutes, tossing frequently.
- Squeeze with fresh lemon juice and serve.
The lemon was a nice addition and very fresh. Made for Spring PAC 09. Thanks for the recipe
Made for Spring PAC 2008. These were good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I didn't add the lemon as we aren't huge lemon fans. This was nice quick easy side dish.