Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Something a little different to do with your pasta. This is really easy to throw together after work, and have on the table quickly.
- 1 lb frozen gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh romano cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Cook gnocchi according to directions on package; drain.
- Melt butter in sauté pan.
- Add gnocchi and minced garlic.
- Cook 3-4 minutes or until golden brown, turning constantly.
- Stir in salt and pepper during last 2 minutes.
- Toss with Romano cheese, top with parsley.
Super quick and easy and very, very yummy. Will defiantely make it again.
Very good and quick and easy! Delish!
Really nice change from regular pasta sides. I used the dried gnocchi found in the pasta isle. As I was uploading the photo, I realised I had forgotten the cheese! Obviously very good even without it. Will remember for next time. :)