- 1 lb frozen gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh romano cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook gnocchi according to directions on package; drain.
- Melt butter in sauté pan.
- Add gnocchi and minced garlic.
- Cook 3-4 minutes or until golden brown, turning constantly.
- Stir in salt and pepper during last 2 minutes.
- Toss with Romano cheese, top with parsley.