1/1 Photo of Sauteed Garlic Potatoes
Garlic cloves are sauteed whole with the potatoes. Then they are removed, mashed with lemon juice and added back to the pan. Be sure to use a nonstick skillet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large non stick frying pan.
- 2Add potatoes and saute over medium heat until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- 3Add garlic cloves, cover, reduce heat to low, stirring occasionally until potatoes are tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- 4Remove garlic, peel, place in a small bowl and crush.
- 5Stir in lemon juice, add to potatoes, season with salt and pepper and cook until heated through.
- 6Spoon into a serving dish and top with chives and parsley.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Garlic Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.1
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g