1/2 Photos of Sauteed Garlic Glazed Green Beans
This recipe came from a gal I used to work with. It is amazing how good something so simple is!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Parboil green beans in water, uncovered until medium tender.
- 2Heat a wok or deep frying pan on medium-high heat; add about 3 tablespoons oil, green beans, garlic and chicken bouillon granules (no need to add any water).
- 3Let simmer for 5 to 7 minutes. Enjoy!
- 4(Note: cook time does not include parboil time).
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Garlic Glazed Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 584.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g