1/3 Photos of Sauteed Garlic Broccoli - Spicy
Just a different way to cook broccoli (and to me, anything that is spicy or has garlic is good)!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut broccoli into bite sized pieces.
- 2Boil in salted water for about 5 to 7 minutes (broccoli should just start to soften).
- 3Rinse under COLD water (to stop the cooking).
- 4Dry to remove any excess water.
- 5In a large skillet, heat the oil until hot.
- 6Add the garlic and pepper flakes.
- 7Sauté for 1 minute.
- 8Add the broccoli and "some" of the broth. (I say "some" as you don't want it soaking in it, you just want it to help steam and add flavor)
- 9Cook for 2 to 4 minutes (depending on the way you like your broccoli, tender or crisp) stirring the entire time. Season lightly with table salt.
- 10As everyone has their own tastes, increase or decrease the garlic and or pepper flakes as desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Garlic Broccoli - Spicy
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.5
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 112.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g