1/3 Photos of Sauteed Garlic Broccoli - Spicy
Just a different way to cook broccoli (and to me, anything that is spicy or has garlic is good)!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut broccoli into bite sized pieces.
- 2Boil in salted water for about 5 to 7 minutes (broccoli should just start to soften).
- 3Rinse under COLD water (to stop the cooking).
- 4Dry to remove any excess water.
- 5In a large skillet, heat the oil until hot.
- 6Add the garlic and pepper flakes.
- 7Sauté for 1 minute.
- 8Add the broccoli and "some" of the broth. (I say "some" as you don't want it soaking in it, you just want it to help steam and add flavor)
- 9Cook for 2 to 4 minutes (depending on the way you like your broccoli, tender or crisp) stirring the entire time. Season lightly with table salt.
- 10As everyone has their own tastes, increase or decrease the garlic and or pepper flakes as desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Garlic Broccoli - Spicy
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.5
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 112.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g