1/1 Photo of Sauteed Fresh Corn
Gay Gilmore's Note:
For when you are sick of eating off the ear but just can't get enough corn. It is impossible to go back to canned as a side after you have this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the husks and silk from the corn.
- 2Holding the cob straight up on the cutting board cut off the kernels and close as possible to the cob.
- 3You should have about 5 cups of kernels.
- 4Melt the butter in a large sauté pan over medium low.
- 5Add the corn, salt and pepper and sauté uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes stirring occasionally until the starchiness is gone.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Fresh Corn
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.9
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 584.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g