Recipe by carolinajen4
This recipe comes from Martha Stewart's Everyday Food. A great, fast way to spruce up frozen veggies. I use organic.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen corn kernels
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen cut green beans
- 5 ounces Baby Spinach (fresh)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- coarse salt
- ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add corn and green beans, and cook until green beans are warmed through.
- Add spinach and thyme; season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing, until spinach is wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in vinegar; season with salt and pepper.