1/2 Photos of Sauteed Confetti Asparagus
A delightfully great tasting and pretty asparagus side dish with a wonderful flavor. I found this recipe in the Kraft Food and Family Quarterly (Spring 2005). Although the recipe calls for Kraft products, I used organic products from various companies and it still tasted awesome!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, cleaned,trimmed
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded,thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded,thinly sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded,thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup roast garlic vinaigrette dressing, divided (Kraft Special Collection)
- 1/4 cup 100% grated parmesan cheese
- 1Heat ½ Cup of the Dressing in Large Nonstick Skillet.
- 2Add Peppers and Onion.
- 3Cook and Stir on Medium-High Heat 3 to 5 Minutes or Until Tender.
- 4Add Asparagus to skillet.
- 5Pour Remaining ¼ Cup Dressing Evenly Over Asparagus and Cover.
- 6Reduce Heat to Medium-Low and Cook 5-7 Minutes or Until Asparagus are Tender.
- 7Spoon onto Serving Platter and Sprinkle with Cheese.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Confetti Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.3
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 66.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roast garlic vinaigrette dressing