Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
I'm not a big broccoli fan, but I did like this.
Make and share this Sauteed Chinese Broccoli recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups packed chinese broccoli, 2 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet.
- Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
- Rinse broccoli under cold water.
- Do not pat dry.
- Add broccoli to skillet; saute over high heat 5 minutes, stirring until limp.
- Add soy sauce.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- Season with pepper.
Chinese broccoli is broccoli raab, at least according to my local Asian market. Recipe looks good.
What a yummy way to do broccoli! I used regular broccoli and it turned out great. I used low sodium soy sauce and it turned out great!