This is a quick, easy and delicious dish that I saw being made on FoodTV about 2 years ago. I don't remember the show but Chef Ehab Habishi is the author of the recipe.
- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Place flour for dredging in a shallow bowl; coat each fillet with seasoned flour and shake off excess.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 3-4 minutes; add butter/olive oil combination then add the fillets, without crowding.
- Increase heat to high and saute, shaking the pan from time to time, until bottom of the fish is nicely browned, about 3 minutes; turn and brown the other side.
- Remove fish to a plate and keep warm in the oven; repeat with remaining fillets.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine; cook, stirring over high heat until reduced by about 1/3; stir in remaining butter and drained capers.
- Place fillets on individual serving plates and drizzle sauce around each fillet.