1/2 Photos of Sauteed Chilean Sea Bass
Hey Jude's Note:
This is a quick, easy and delicious dish that I saw being made on FoodTV about 2 years ago. I don't remember the show but Chef Ehab Habishi is the author of the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°F.
- 2Place flour for dredging in a shallow bowl; coat each fillet with seasoned flour and shake off excess.
- 3Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 3-4 minutes; add butter/olive oil combination then add the fillets, without crowding.
- 4Increase heat to high and saute, shaking the pan from time to time, until bottom of the fish is nicely browned, about 3 minutes; turn and brown the other side.
- 5Remove fish to a plate and keep warm in the oven; repeat with remaining fillets.
- 6Deglaze the pan with white wine; cook, stirring over high heat until reduced by about 1/3; stir in remaining butter and drained capers.
- 7Place fillets on individual serving plates and drizzle sauce around each fillet.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Chilean Sea Bass
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.9
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 308.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 34.8 g