I got this recipe from Fast, Easy, Fresh by Barbara Fairchild. I'm posting here for safekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 8 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 30 pitted kalamata olives, cut lengthwise into slivers
- 16 grape tomatoes, temmed, quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1Using meat mallet or rolling pin, pound chicken between sheets of plastic wrap to 1/3-inch thickness. Score top of chicken breasts with sharp knife; place in large glass baking dish.
- 2Whisk 1/2 cup oil, lemon juice, 6 teaspoons oregano, and garlic in small bowl to blend. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Chill 3 tablespoons dressing for tomatoes.
- 4Pour remaining dressing over chicken; turn chicken to coat.
- 5Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- 6Toss olives, tomatoes, feta, remaining 2 teaspoons oregano, and reserved dressing in medium bowl. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
- 7Working in batches, add chicken and saute until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to platter; season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon tomato mixture over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Chicken With Tomatoes, Olives, and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.4
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 79.5 mg
- Sodium 413.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 30.0 g