Recipe by Lorac
Just found this recipe by Challenge Butter and it sounds delish!
Top Review by BugleBabe05
we loved this recipe! I was asked to make it again 3 nights later! The chicken was so moist and delicious. i didn't have fresh or frozen peaches so I used canned( syrup and all), and i also cut back on the sugar because of the syrup from the peaches. I didn't have walnuts so I used pecans. I cut the chicken into chunks before cooking and served it over rice. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 1/2 - 2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 cups peeled diced peaches (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄3 cup toasted walnut halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a large skillet, add chicken, saute over medium heat until golden brown on both sides, remove with a slotted spoon.
- Add cornstarch to the pan and stir to combine with the pan juices.
- Add vinegar, sugar, pepper, chili, salt, garlic and peaches and cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- Add chicken and walnuts and cook until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Place chicken on a serving plate and top with sauce.