From Cooking Light. Serving size: 2 cups. Per serving: 489 calories, 7.7 g fat, 31.9 g protien, 65.4 g carb, 3.1 g fiber, 46 mg cholesterol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb uncooked penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup minced shallot
- 1 (8 ounce) package presliced mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted green olives
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with balsamic vinegar basil and oil (Hunt's)
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup grated fresh parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Cook pasta by following the package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain and keep warm.
- 2Let the oil get heated in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- 3Add in chicken; stir/saute 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 4Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- 5Add shallots, mushrooms, and garlic to skillet; cover and cook 4 minutes.
- 6Stir in wine, olives, tomatoes, and broth; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- 7Return chicken to skillet; cook 5 minutes.
- 8Remove from heat and add pasta, cheese, and pepper; toss to combine.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Chicken With Penne Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.0
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 463.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with balsamic vinegar basil and oil