Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very easy chicken recipe made in a skillet, yet the taste is amazing. Packed with vegetables and with skinless, boneless chicken breast, it's healthy too!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3 onions
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1 cup string bean
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Steam String beans and slice onions.
- Sautee chicken, about 5 mins on each side.
- Add sliced onions, season with parsley, and cook about 15 mins stirring occasionally.
- Add string beans and water, stir occasionally, and cook on low about 30 minutes.
- Add mushrooms for 15 minutes.
- Serve with salad and rice or patato--DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY!