Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the WW cookbook From Pantry to Plate 8 pts.
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast
- 453.59 g box gnocchi
- 29.58 ml unsalted butter
- 29.58 ml fresh sage leaves, thinly sliced
- 4.92 ml grated fresh lemon zest
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml grated low-fat parmesan cheese
- Bring water to a boil for the gnocchi.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- Coat skillet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Salt and pepper the chickent breast and place in skillet cooking on each side until brown.
- Remove from skillet and cover with foil.
- Cook the gnocchi according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in the skillet that the chicken was cooked in over medium heat. Add the sage and cook, stirring occasionally, until the butter just begins to brown, 4-5 minutes.
- Add the zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper to tasts; cook 15 seconds. Add the gnocchi and cook, tossing, until coated, about 30 seconds. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese. Divide gnocchi and chicken into 4 equal servings.