Sherri L.'s Note:
From the WW cookbook From Pantry to Plate 8 pts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to a boil for the gnocchi.
- 2Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- 3Coat skillet with olive oil cooking spray.
- 4Salt and pepper the chickent breast and place in skillet cooking on each side until brown.
- 5Remove from skillet and cover with foil.
- 6Cook the gnocchi according to package directions.
- 7Meanwhile, melt the butter in the skillet that the chicken was cooked in over medium heat. Add the sage and cook, stirring occasionally, until the butter just begins to brown, 4-5 minutes.
- 8Add the zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper to tasts; cook 15 seconds. Add the gnocchi and cook, tossing, until coated, about 30 seconds. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese. Divide gnocchi and chicken into 4 equal servings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Chicken With Gnocchi in Sage-Brown Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.3
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 87.9 mg
- Sodium 132.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves
low-fat parmesan cheese