1/1 Photo of Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Soy Glaze
This is a fabulously easy recipe. I adapted it from Mark Bittman's How to Cook Everything. The recipe calls for marinated chicken thighs. I made the recipe faster using chopped chicken breasts and not marinating. I think marinating would add to the taste, but not measurably. The sauce might be improved by adding some cornstarch to thicken it. I didn't mind a thin sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the chicken in oil in a large skillet until done.
- 2Remove from the pan and turn the heat to medium-low.
- 3Mix the first four ingredients.
- 4Add to skillet and let bubble for 1 to 2 minutes.
- 5Return the chicken to the skillet, turn the heat to high, and cook, stirring frequently, until much of the liquid has evaporated.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Soy Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 87.7 mg
- Sodium 2901.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 40.1 g