Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sounds a bit different and is easy to make. From Our Best Home Cooking, courtesy of Moriches Bay Realty. I haven't tried it yet.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 12 oz. total weight
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice or 1⁄2 cup apple cider
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mint, crushed
- 1 cup red grapes or 1 cup green grape, seedless, halved
- Preheat large skillet sprayed with cooking spray, over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender and no longer pink, turning to brown evenly.
- Remove from from skillet and keep warm.
- Combine apple juice, bouillon granules, cornstarch and mint.
- Add to skillet and cook until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Cook 2 minutes more.
- Stir in grapes and heat through.
- Serve over chicken.