1/1 Photo of Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Almonds
This is a very good recipe that keeps the chicken moist and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 chicken breasts
- 8 tablespoons butter (you can use less if you like)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds or 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1Mix the flour with salt and pepper and dust the chicken breasts with it.
- 2Heat half the butter in a heavy pan.
- 3Brown the chicken breasts very slowly on both sides.
- 4Add the lemon juice, and season with the salt and pepper.
- 5Cover the pan and sauté gently, over low heat, until the chicken is tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- 6Remove the chicken from pan.
- 7Add 2 tablespoons of butter to pan, put first the almonds and brown over low heat.
- 8Add onion and garlic, cook for one minute.
- 9Stir in the wine with the rest of butter.
- 10Return the chicken to pan and reheat.
- 11Put breasts in serving dish and spoon almonds and sauce over chicken.
- 12Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.8
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 133.5 mg
- Sodium 201.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 32.3 g