1/1 Photo of Sauteed Chicken Breasts for Salads
Chef PotPie's Note:
We love chicken salads at our house, but when I read this, (out of Cook's Country magazine to which I subscribe, June/July 2007), I decided that this is the way I will do chicken breast for chicken salad from now on! No more poached chicken breast for us. We'll take the flavor punch of the sauteeing...Slapping myself on the forhead...why didn't I ever think of this?!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat until shimmering.
- 3Cook chicken until golden brown and cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
- 4Transfer to a plate and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes, then cut into 1/2 inch dice.
- 5Can be held in refrigerator up to 2 days.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Chicken Breasts for Salads
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.6
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 136.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 25.0 g