1/2 Photos of Sauteed Chicken Breasts
This is easy and quick. The sauce may be thickened and poured over each serving or served in bowls for a dipping sauce. The flavor is great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme (regular or lemon)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth or 1 cup chicken bouillon
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper flakes (optional)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, washed and trimmed
- 1Wash and trim chicken breasts.
- 2Heat oil and butter in frying pan.
- 3Brown chicken on both sides.
- 4Remove from pan.
- 5Add thyme, salt, pepper and onion to pan and cook about 2 minutes.
- 6Add broth and mix well.
- 7Return chicken to pan and cook covered for 15 minutes or until done.
- 8Remove chicken to serving plate, keep warm.
- 9Add the minced garlic and reduce the sauce by one half.
- 10Add red pepper flakes and pour over chicken or pour into smaller dipping bowls.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.1 mg
- Sodium 495.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 26.7 g