- 44.37 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml margarine or 29.58 ml butter
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 113.39 g packagesliced fully cooked ham, cut into halves
- 70.87 g jar mushrooms, sliced,drained (reserve liquid)
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml sweet white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breast halves in half.
- Heat oil& margarine in a skillet until hot.
- Combine the flour& pepper and coat the chicken.
- Cook chicken until brown, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Arrange in ungreased baking dish.
- Top with ham slices and sprinkle with mushrooms and cheese Pour reserved mushroom liquid into skillet.
- Cook over medium heat, about 30 seconds, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in wine and cook 30 seconds more.
- Pour over cheese.
- Cook uncovered in a 400 degree oven until cheese is melted, about 8 minutes.