1/5 Photos of Sauteed Chicken Breast with Ham & Cheese
This makes for a quick and tasty dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 44.37 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml margarine or 29.58 ml butter
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 113.39 g package sliced fully cooked ham, cut into halves
- 70.87 g jar mushrooms, sliced,drained (reserve liquid)
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml sweet white wine
- 1Cut chicken breast halves in half.
- 2Heat oil& margarine in a skillet until hot.
- 3Combine the flour& pepper and coat the chicken.
- 4Cook chicken until brown, about 4 minutes on each side.
- 5Arrange in ungreased baking dish.
- 6Top with ham slices and sprinkle with mushrooms and cheese Pour reserved mushroom liquid into skillet.
- 7Cook over medium heat, about 30 seconds, stirring occasionally.
- 8Stir in wine and cook 30 seconds more.
- 9Pour over cheese.
- 10Cook uncovered in a 400 degree oven until cheese is melted, about 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Chicken Breast with Ham & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.6
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.4 mg
- Sodium 426.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 17.4 g