This makes for a quick and tasty dish.
Make and share this Sauteed Chicken Breast with Ham & Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) packagesliced fully cooked ham, cut into halves
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar mushrooms, sliced,drained (reserve liquid)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sweet white wine
- Cut chicken breast halves in half.
- Heat oil& margarine in a skillet until hot.
- Combine the flour& pepper and coat the chicken.
- Cook chicken until brown, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Arrange in ungreased baking dish.
- Top with ham slices and sprinkle with mushrooms and cheese Pour reserved mushroom liquid into skillet.
- Cook over medium heat, about 30 seconds, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in wine and cook 30 seconds more.
- Pour over cheese.
- Cook uncovered in a 400 degree oven until cheese is melted, about 8 minutes.