1/1 Photo of Sauteed Chicken Breast With Clover Honey and Chili
This looks really good! (This is a recipe I adopted from the Zaar account.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced thin strips
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons finely-chopped shallots
- 1/2 cup clover honey, slightly warmed
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons medium hot chili paste, ancho chilies
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped, and toasted
- 1Season the strips of chicken breast with salt, pepper and the ground cumin.
- 2Heat a skillet with the olive oil until hot but not smoking.
- 3Add the chicken to the pan, spreading the chicken out to evenly cook the strips.
- 4Cook the chicken until golden-brown, add the chopped shallots and continue to cook, giving the pan a good stiff flip every now and then.
- 5Add the honey and vinegar to the pan, removing chicken to plate while sauce is completed.
- 6Be careful of the volatile combination of hot honey and vinegar.
- 7Quickly stir in the chili paste and the stock, bring to the boil and reduce the sauce quickly by 1/4.
- 8Add the sour cream and heat until just below the boil, stir in the cilantro leaves, plate and garnish with the toasted pecans.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Chicken Breast With Clover Honey and Chili
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.1
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 81.9 mg
- Sodium 511.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 36.9 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar