- 1⁄2 teaspoon gluten-free margarine
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 peach, diced
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in a frying pan over medium heat until bubbly.
- Add chicken and cook uncovered until golden, about 4 minutes per side.
- Add peach, pepper, orange juice, and salt; stir until well mixed.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mint and serve.