- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 340.19 g basket cherry tomatoes, stemmed
- 59.14 ml toasted pine nuts
- 29.58 ml fresh basil, chopped or 9.85 ml dried crumbled basil
- 11.09 ml red wine vinegar
- 11.09 ml balsamic vinegar
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- fresh basil sprig (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and tomatoes and saute until tomatoes are just heated through, stirring occasionally about 5 minutes.
- Add toasted pine nuts, basil and vinegars, stir 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer tomato mixture to shallow platter.
- Garnish with fresh basil sprig and serve.