1/3 Photos of Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes With Pine Nuts
Chef TraceyMae's Note:
An elegant-looking tasty appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add garlic and tomatoes and saute until tomatoes are just heated through, stirring occasionally about 5 minutes.
- 3Add toasted pine nuts, basil and vinegars, stir 1 minute.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Transfer tomato mixture to shallow platter.
- 6Garnish with fresh basil sprig and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes With Pine Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.4
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 43.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g