I found this dish some time ago in a magazine. I don't recall what magazine. It's delicious and borders on being addictive. I could live on these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add cherry tomatoes, salt and pepper; saute, tossing occasionally, until some of the tomato skins just begin to split, for about 3 minutes.
- 3Stir in basil, parsley, green onion and garlic.
- 4Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes longer.
- 5Reduce heat to low.
- 6Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
- 7Cook, swirling pan, until butter is just creamy and the cherry tomatoes are coated.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes with Garlic Butter and Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 151.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g