Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this dish some time ago in a magazine. I don't recall what magazine. It's delicious and borders on being addictive. I could live on these.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add cherry tomatoes, salt and pepper; saute, tossing occasionally, until some of the tomato skins just begin to split, for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in basil, parsley, green onion and garlic.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes longer.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
- Cook, swirling pan, until butter is just creamy and the cherry tomatoes are coated.
- Serve immediately.