Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this dish some time ago in a magazine. I don't recall what magazine. It's delicious and borders on being addictive. I could live on these.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, stems removed,washed and dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add cherry tomatoes, salt and pepper; saute, tossing occasionally, until some of the tomato skins just begin to split, for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in basil, parsley, green onion and garlic.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes longer.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
- Cook, swirling pan, until butter is just creamy and the cherry tomatoes are coated.
- Serve immediately.
This was very good. I used olive oil instead of butter. I will make this again!
This was very good!!! You are right it can be addictive.. Thanks! I did add some fresh tarragon. I didn't have fresh parsley tho I used a little dried. Thank You. Marie