Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is out of the October 2013 issue of Real Simple (pg. 216).
Make and share this Sauteed Cauliflower and Apples With Pecans recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-heat heat. Add the shallot and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, salt, and pepper and cook, tossing occasionally, until golden, 4-6 minutes.
- Add the apple, thyme and water.
- Cover and cook until cauliflower is tender, 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in butter and sprinkle with pecans.