Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Had cabbage didn't want coleslaw tried this. My husband likes this with served with pork.
- 1 head cabbage, sliced thin
- 1 small onion, chopped small
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small apples (McIntosh) or 59.14-118.29 ml applesauce
- 29.58 ml margarine or 29.58 ml butter
- 1.23 ml caraway seeds or 1.23 ml celery seed (optional)
- Melt margerine in a large fry pan or wok.
- Add rest of the ingredients.
- Saute till desired doneness, about 20-25 minutes.
- 4 side dishes.
Tasty side dish! I used celery seed. Ours was not done after 25 minutes and had burner on a temp higher than low. Thanks for sharing.
Excellent, onced I added extra caraway seeds and garlic salt it was perferct.
Excellent cabbage!! I followed the recipe to a T and used celery seeds since that's what I had. It was easy to throw together. I will make this again. Thanks!! :)