Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I don't know where I found this recipe, but when I wrote it down I must have thought it sounded good. Chervil is one of my favorite seasonings.
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon chervil
- Heat oven to 425.
- Fry bacon, reserve drippings.
- Place brussels sprouts on baking sheet.
- Toss with oil, 2 tbsp bacon drippings, salt, garlic and chervil.
- Roast 30 minutes, stirring at 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle brussels sprouts with bacon and.
I loved this tasty side dish. I had ordered spices around the first of the year and chervil was included in that order. Saw and saved your recipe and altho I am just getting around to trying it, will definitely not be the last. I used frozen brussel sprouts and halved the recipe. I had baked bacon in the freezer and used saved bacon grease. Cooked in a cast iron skillet. What a great tasting way to eat brussel sprouts. Thanks for posting kwlabear!