Recipe by carmenskitchen
A delicious alternative to the standard commercial broccoli, this has a slightly peppery taste, complimenting a variety of entrees.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bunches broccoli rabe, stemmed and coarsely choppped
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- seasoning salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds until fragrant but not browned.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add broccoli rabe. Toss with tongs for 3-4 minutes, or until wilted.
- Add vinegar, season salt and pepper.
- Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve immediately.