Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Good. A LOT better than it sounds.
Make and share this Sauteed Broccoli and Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add broccoli, onion, Italian seasoning and cilantro. Stir occasionally until broccoli and onion are tender, about 10 minutes,.
- Add garlic and quartered mushrooms. Stir occasionally until mushrooms are tender,about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and wine, stir occasionally until tomatoes are cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Top with shredded swiss cheese immediately before serving.