Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
For years this was the only way I could get my Kentucky hubby to eat corn. And the only way I would eat broccoli. A great side dish for almost anything.
- 1 (8 ounce) box frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (8 ounce) boxfrozen whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (or butter if you prefer)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Melt margerine in heavy saucepan over med.
- Add broccoli and corn.
- Saute until heated all the way through.
- Just before serving, add almonds, and stir to combine.
This is very good! Quick and easy to make. I didn't change a thing just went by the recipe. Everyone should try this! Thanks for the recipe KyJo!
This was a good recipe to use!!!!!!!!! I will be cooking this for a while! One thing though, i find it better to use mixed vegitables insdead of just corn.
Very nice. Didn't change a thing. Thank You-KyJo!