Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great summer recipe when tomatoes and arugula are plentiful. Serve with grilled chicken or steak.
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Rinse tomatoes and pat dry. Heat olive oil over medium heat. When hot, add tomatoes and stir 3 minutes. Add garlic and salt, stirring 1 minute. Remove pan from heat and spoon tomatoes into a bowl.
- Off the heat, stir arugula in hot pan just until almost wilted. Add to tomatoes and season with pepper and vinegar, stirring gently to mix. Serve warm or at room temperature.
SoOoO good! I prepared the dish for one, (approximate measurements) using chopped roma tomatoes, and we enjoyed this salad very much served with leftovers of Recipe #15326 and alongside Recipe #108462. Impressive results.
YUMMMMM this takes minutes to make and is so good! I served this with steak for a late lunch for DH and DS, great recipe Kel! thanks, Kitten:)
Excellent - very nice with a ricotta dish. We used dandelion instead of arugula and loved it.