1/4 Photos of Sauteed Baby Spinach and Garlic
A terrific side dish or salad. My favorite way to eat spinach
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil In a large lidded sauce pan over a medium heat.
- 2Add garlic and toss (or stir) until it just starts to turn color.
- 3Remove from heat and IMMEDIATEY add spinach.
- 4Toss with a set of tongs to coat the spinach with oil/garlic.
- 5Salt to taste, some folks like it with a just a bit of fresh grated nutmeg.
- 6Cover and let sit for a couple minutes, toss again and serve.
- 7It should just be slightly warmed and retain it's crunch.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Baby Spinach and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 75.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g