1/1 Photo of Sauteed Baby Carrots
Kate in Ontario's Note:
This is a quick and delicious I adapted from Oprah magazine. It is great with a roast or poultry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 T butter with water in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add carrots, cover and cook until softened- about 10 minutes.
- 3Remove cover and cook, stirring often 5-10 minutes or until golden.
- 4Add rest of butter and honey and transfer to serving dish.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Baby Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 86.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g