Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
SO simple, so yummy, so quick! I like to cook the veggies almost underdone so they are tender, yet still very crunchy. Because of so few ingredients, you must use good quality olive oil. Believe me, I skimp on fancy schmancy ingredients elsewhere when I cook, but for this, bring out that good bottle!
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1⁄2-1 lb snap peas
- good extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- coarse salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Trim asparagus and snap peas.
- Chop both down to 1-2 inch pieces.
- Heat oil, sautee the veggies for 5-8 minutes til a little tender, but still have lots of crunch.
- season with salt and pepper.
- EASY and done!
Very tasty and VERY low-cal! Nice and crunchy. Thanks for posting. We made it to serve with Easter dinner.
Simple easy recipe - The result is a lovely crisp vegetable that adds color to your plate and flavor to the meal. I used no oil on the pan - just a spray of canola oil and they roasted nicely. I am glad that there are some lovely photos already on the recipe because I am sorry Liza mine just didn't work. Thanks for all your efforts on our behalf and for this lovely recipe