- 1 lb asparagus
- 3⁄4 lb sugar snap pea
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
- sea salt, to taste, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut off the tough ends of the aspargus and slice the stalks diagonally into 2" pieces.
- Snap off the stem ends of the snap peas and pull the string down the length of the vegetable.
- Warm the olive oil in a large sautè pan over medium heat, and add the asparagus and snap peas.
- Add the salt, pepper and red pepper flakes, to taste -- if desired.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes until al dentè, tossing occasionally.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve hot.