Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Made a special holiday dinner and used Ina Garten's recipe for Sauteed Asparagus and Snap Peas for the vegetable. They were delicious! A great combination with Steak with Bernaise Sauce Steak With Bearnaise Sauce. Hope you enjoy them!
- Cut off the tough ends of the aspargus and slice the stalks diagonally into 2" pieces.
- Snap off the stem ends of the snap peas and pull the string down the length of the vegetable.
- Warm the olive oil in a large sautè pan over medium heat, and add the asparagus and snap peas.
- Add the salt, pepper and red pepper flakes, to taste -- if desired.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes until al dentè, tossing occasionally.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve hot.