Simply fantastic. I could eat this as a main dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb fresh asparagus
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2-1 teaspoon dried thyme (depending how much you like the herb)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, finely shredded (optional)
- 1Snap off tough ends of asparagus and cut into 1 inch pieces. Set aside.
- 2Cook green onions in olive oil over med. high heat, stirring constantly, for one minute.
- 3Reduce heat to medium.
- 4Add asparagus, mushrooms, thyme, salt and pepper.
- 5Cook, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle with lemon rind and cheeses.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Asparagus and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.4
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 621.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 11.3 g