Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A nice dressed up side dish with red peppers, onion, and garlic.
- 1 large sweet red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 cups fresh spinach, packed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar
- In a large non-stick skillet, saute red pepper in oil for 1 minute.
- Add onion, and garlic, saute for 1-2 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in spinach, salt, pepper, and sugar, saute for 1-2 minutes or until spinach is wilted, and tender.
- Serve with slotted spoon.
What a simple and delicious way to get your veggies. I love the flavor combinations and the ease of preparation. Thank you!