1/3 Photos of Saute Pork Chops
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chops on a tray.
- 2Grind seasonings on both sides of the pork chops.
- 3Let the chops sit on the counter top for at least 30 minutes.
- 4Pre-heat olive oil in a large cast iron skillet.
- 5Cook each side until nice and golden brown.
- 61/2 to 1 inch will take 3 - 4 minutes per side.
- 7Remove from heat and cover with a tight fitting lid.
- 8Let chops sit for 8 - 10 minutes.
- 9Remove chops to a warm platter.
- 10De-glaze pan with broth, water or wine. After bring to a boil and scrapping all the bits in the skillet, turn to low and add butter.
- 11Serve sauce over pork chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saute Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.3
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 152.5 mg
- Sodium 206.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 41.5 g