Very tender and juices pork chops. Great Sauce. I did use PanNan's method of cooking chops (Pan Grilled Pork Chops) Thanks - - great way of preparing Pork Chops. Served with Awesome Green Beans), Sauteed Fresh Spinach, and Lazy Day Cobbler.
- Place chops on a tray.
- Grind seasonings on both sides of the pork chops.
- Let the chops sit on the counter top for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat olive oil in a large cast iron skillet.
- Cook each side until nice and golden brown.
- 1/2 to 1 inch will take 3 - 4 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and cover with a tight fitting lid.
- Let chops sit for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Remove chops to a warm platter.
- De-glaze pan with broth, water or wine. After bring to a boil and scrapping all the bits in the skillet, turn to low and add butter.
- Serve sauce over pork chops.