Prep 35 mins
Cook 18 mins
- 4 pork chops
- garlic sea salt, McCormick's Grinders
- mccormick's grinders steakhouse seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth (can also use wine or water)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place chops on a tray.
- Grind seasonings on both sides of the pork chops.
- Let the chops sit on the counter top for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat olive oil in a large cast iron skillet.
- Cook each side until nice and golden brown.
- 1/2 to 1 inch will take 3 - 4 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and cover with a tight fitting lid.
- Let chops sit for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Remove chops to a warm platter.
- De-glaze pan with broth, water or wine. After bring to a boil and scrapping all the bits in the skillet, turn to low and add butter.
- Serve sauce over pork chops.
Excellent. My meat was so tender and juicy with a great flavor. Although I didn't have the McCormick's Grinders Steakhouse seasoning, instead I used Weber Chicago Steak Seasoning. I couldn't find the other. Anyway, the flavor was just wonderful along with the great sauce this made. Used pork tenderloin steaks instead of the pork chops which is what I had. Thanks so much for sharing. I'll make this again. Made for PAC Spring 2010
Tremendous! Easy to make and my very finicky wife loved it! Thank you.
Tasty and tender pork chops. I didn't have the McCormick's seasoning mix but used Durkee's Grill Creations St Louis Style Smokey Mesquite seasoning. The sauce was delicous. I had roasted carrots with honey and garlic mashed potatoes with the pork chops. I had an extra pork chop and my family fought over it...they all wanted it! I will be making this again very soon! Absolutely delicous!!!