Recipe by daisygrl64
I haven't tried this one yet, but it sounds very simple. From Pol Martin cookbook. Note: Serve over small pasta shells.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 4 green onions, cut into 1inch pieces
- 1 stalk celery (cut into sticks)
- 1 red pepper, roasted and cut into large pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken stock, heated
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- salt and pepper
- romano cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- heat olive oil in frying pan over med heat.
- add chicken, season with salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes.
- add green onions, celery, and red peppers, continue cooking for 4 minutes.
- stir in soy sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- incorporate chicken stock and simmer 2 minutes over low heat.
- dissolve cornstarch in cold water, stir into mixture and bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- pour sauce over hot pasta, sprinkle with cheese.
- serve while hot.